1) Hide his updates from your Newsfeed 2) Show your status as offline, always (only to him) Yes? Both are possible. for (1) hover over your friend's I had someone do that to me on another website I was on. Saying things and answering like it was me and it wasn't and I hear that is happening on Facebook.
Dj kibinyo kaje mc show
- Either way, unblocking a person on Facebook is pretty easy. Here's how to unblock someone on Facebook when you have a change of heart. Now that you've unblocked that certain someone, you can see whatever posts and information they've made viewable to the public.
- To hide a comment on Facebook, open the Facebook post and scroll down to the comment you want to hide. Hover your mouse over the comment and Brand managers look for ways to hide comments on Facebook ads when they are unsure of how to handle all the negative, spam, and user comments...
Jul 13, 2018 · How event creators like you have doubled their attendance and driven 61x ROI on Facebook ad spend — while saving 12 hours a week on event promotion\ And to learn more about using Facebook to promote your event, check out the new ebook: Facebook and Instagram Reveal How Users Discover Events.
- How can I see hidden friend list on Facebook is a really good question to ask yourself if you doubt someone is hiding something from you. Hiding your friends on Facebook is one of the best ways to stay secure nowadays. This is because all most people do on Facebook is to clone your account and...
Apr 18, 2020 · How to See Someone’s Hidden Friends On Facebook. As such, one of the modifications made allows the user to be able to hide their friend’s list from a particular person, people or the public in general. Nowadays Facebook friend list is not as easy to see as some people are no longer naïve.
- On Facebook, you click on the ( ) button in the upper right corner. 2. Click on Settings & Privacy. 3. Click on Activity Log. 4. In the left sidebar, you scroll down to the “... became friends with ...” notification. 5. Hover with your mouse cursor on the notification. 6. Click on the (...) button. 7. Click on Hide from Timeline.
This video shows How to Prevent Certain People from Posting on Your Facebook Wall
- Dec 04, 2020 · Because of the way Facebook sets up its privacy protection, there are limits on what you can see in someone’s profile if you aren’t mutual Facebook friends. Whatever your reasons for wanting to reveal private Facebook content, we will discuss some of the options and legalities in this article.
Shopping Made Fun. Join over 500 million others that have made their shopping more smart, fun, and rewarding.
- Aug 20, 2015 · Now you will receive an email every time someone comments on the post. This post has shown you how to turn off notifications in your Facebook timeline, on your own posts and in Groups. You can find more on social media in the Resource Guide or by using the Search box in the right-hand column.
To hide a Facebook friend (or news source or band or anything you've friended or liked that appears on your News Feed), simply click on the small, gray X that appears when you mouse over a status...
- Oct 23, 2015 · How to Avoid Having Your Posts Show Up in Facebook’s New Public Search A person uses a mobile phone in front of the Facebook logo on Sept. 12, 2015 in Berlin, Germany. Adam Berry—Getty Images